DAVE UPDATE 11/29
Thank you so much for spreading the news about GODSGOTTHIS.ORG! Because of your support, literally tens of thousands of people around the country are praying for Pastor Dave!
- White blood cell count down from 98K to 19K this morning. This drop started during our weekend services at IHC as we were praying!
- His collapsed lungs have improved and he is now off oxygen at the moment.
- Pain is much better managed.
- Hopefully moving out of ICU (intensive care unit) and into the oncology unit.
Specific Prayers Needed:
- Keep praying for all of the above to continue improving.
- Improvement in the condition of the liver function, in order to handle the Chemo he desperately needs to start.
- Continued effectiveness of the two types of Chemo treatments he is already receiving.
- A good night’s sleep.
- Continue praying for God to show YOU the next right step of growth in YOUR personal walk with God.
- Pray for the ministry at Inland Hills Church to continue reaching our community.
We really do believe that GOD’S GOT THIS.
The Stoecklein Family.