Today Pastor Dave went back to Cedars-Sinai Hospital for the second round of Chemotherapy. They expect that he will be there for about a week. During this time, we will need your prayers big time. Here are a few things that you can be praying and doing for Pastor Dave:
- Pray for zero complications or side effects from the chemo.
- Pray for Dr.Lopez’s wisdom and guidance.
- Pray for the nurses as they comfort and take care of him.
- Pray for the entire Stoecklein family.
- Pray for Dave’s spiritual, mental, and physical strength.
- Pray for Dave’s feet & hands as they are still numb and tingly [Neuropathy].
- Continue to sport God’s Got This wristbands (Buy them @ IHC).
- Continue to grow in your personal relationship with God.
- Continue to serve, give, and support Inland Hills Church or your local church.
- Give blood at your local blood drive or hospital.
- Get tested to be a potential bone marrow donor on a national registry (It’s easy and can save a life)!
We will continue to update you with any new information or ways you can help. Thanks again for your prayer and support. It is working!
God’s got this.